Hi Everybody,
14 Yrs back I accidentally happened to have handled a bike (1st time in life). The person who gave me the keys (a close relative of mine) is completely unaware of the fact that I have never tried one before... At an age of 16, no would have rejected such such an opportunity, so did I.... Would you like guess what happened next..., Ahhh...I drove it to the destination, off-course with lot of effort. The bike is a bit old and even not in a good condition - it stopped abruptly for every 10 yards and the kick-rod is wounding my leg when ever I kicked it. I was dragging it 1 & 2 gears and my bon-voyage took almost 30-45 mins to reach 3 miles. And today I am a proud owner of a Royale Enfield - Bullet.. and a very skillful rider.
OK now, what is the relevance of this short story and how is it really influence and still hitting be back again all these years.... think of a subject in your academics (where there is no one in the entire college staff who can couch you) in place the bike in my story - You do the same... reading your own way either by understanding or misunderstanding. Think of an task in your daily life (analyzing , designing, coding or even testing), you do the same - self learning.
Lessons Learned: "What I hear, I forget. What I see, I remember. What I do, I understand."
And my blog is committed to post all my doings... so that it may/not help at least few - Wish me luck
14 Yrs back I accidentally happened to have handled a bike (1st time in life). The person who gave me the keys (a close relative of mine) is completely unaware of the fact that I have never tried one before... At an age of 16, no would have rejected such such an opportunity, so did I.... Would you like guess what happened next..., Ahhh...I drove it to the destination, off-course with lot of effort. The bike is a bit old and even not in a good condition - it stopped abruptly for every 10 yards and the kick-rod is wounding my leg when ever I kicked it. I was dragging it 1 & 2 gears and my bon-voyage took almost 30-45 mins to reach 3 miles. And today I am a proud owner of a Royale Enfield - Bullet.. and a very skillful rider.
OK now, what is the relevance of this short story and how is it really influence and still hitting be back again all these years.... think of a subject in your academics (where there is no one in the entire college staff who can couch you) in place the bike in my story - You do the same... reading your own way either by understanding or misunderstanding. Think of an task in your daily life (analyzing , designing, coding or even testing), you do the same - self learning.
Lessons Learned: "What I hear, I forget. What I see, I remember. What I do, I understand."
And my blog is committed to post all my doings... so that it may/not help at least few - Wish me luck
No comments:
Post a Comment